Friday, July 31, 2015

Wild about Flowers Take 2

So a few days ago I post one of the cards we will be making in class Saturday.  Today I will give you another peek at one more of the cards we will be making.




This one I used one of the new incolors for this year.  Cucumber Crush.  I love that green.  I don't think of it as the color of cucumber.  But I guess nobody asked for my opinion but you guys are getting my opinion.  I still love the color.  I added Calypso Coral with it.  I love that color too.  I love the new twine or thin rope that SU came out with this year.  It only comes in a few colors.  But Calypso Coral is one of them.  I put a glue dot on the clear button and then added a glue dot to add the bow. 

I struggled with this stem.  When I was first stamping it I did not like it.  I could not get it to look clean.  Then I realized that my Cucumber Crush is so new that it is too juicy.  It kept smearing.  So I dabbed a little of the ink off of the pad.  Then stamped.  Wow what a difference.  So when you first get your new ink pads be ware they may be too juicy.  Just dab a paper towel on it.  You do not need to do it much.  Just a little.  What a problem to have.  Too much ink!  That is funny.  Usually we complain about not having enough ink.  We are only happy when we are stamping and making memories. 

Come join me and make great memories.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment