Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fun fold

I was busy stamping most of the weekend and forgot to stop and blog.  So sorry.  I hope I can inspire you with this card today.  This is a card I made by a request from Penny Giese who is in my hostess club.  She loves the different folds.  So this is what I came up with.



The stamp set is from the new Holiday Catalog.  Because I am a demonstrator I can order a month early.  These gingerbread men were a must have for me.  Working with children most of my life I always love the story of the gingerbread men during the holidays. 

Well the DSP is also from the Holiday catalog.  The washi tape at the bottom of the saying on the front is also from the Holiday catalog. 

 
So this is the inside of the card.  As you can see the card is folded in fourths.  The gingerbread men are attached to the inside piece so that they can be seen with the card open and closed.  I of course had to add another gingerbread man on the inside with a greeting.  Notice the front gingerbread men I colored them like you would with frosting.  On the gingerbread man on the inside I left it to look like the frosting was white and added a red bow tie.  Yup you gotta know that this gingerbread guy has a punch to make it easy to cut him out.  And he has a bow tie in the punch and other circles for eyes and buttons.  Now aint he cute?  And to make it even more a must have SU came up with lots of other things that fit in this punch.  Wait til you see them.  Wait have you not gotten a holiday catalog from me?  Well you better stop by because I have them ready at my house. 
 
Wednesday, August 17th I will have hostess club and a card class going on so stop by between noon and 4 to pick up your holiday catalog (and see what you are missing by not being part of hostess club or attending the card class).  I can't wait to show you more great ideas with the new holiday catalog.
Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment