Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another sneak peak

Have you been looking forward to the next sneak peak?  I hope so.  I got a few responses already for this event.  So time is a ticking.  Here is the next sneak peak.

So I am not only doing Fall cards.  I am doing a few Christmas cards.  I just love these two cards.  OK so I was not going to let anyone do the cardinal card because I love it so much I was going to save it for my Christmas card.  But I just love it and I want to share with you.  That is what I do is create and share!  You cannot see it in the photo but it does have sparkle to it.  I used the shimmer paint with some rubbing alchol.  It works so great and dries so fast.
The second card is using the new embossing folder that SU came out with.  I also used the new coordination card stock and sanded it gently.  Then I added with a dauber the glimmer paint on the edge.  OHHHHH it looks so beautiful.  I also added some dazzling details on the red flowers.  You will love these two cards too.

Janice

1 comment: