Friday, July 10, 2015

Butterfly Basics


This card is one of the cards I will be doing in my 4 cards for $10 class this month.  I have 3 openings left for Saturday's.  I hold this class on two different days per month because it is a favorite class for many stampers.  The other times will be Wednesday, July 22nd at 9am or 2pm.  I have openings as of today for both of those classes.  RSVP to be sure that I cut and prep cards for you.

The colors I used are Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry.  Love those two colors together.  The ferns in this stamp set are one of my go to stamps.  I just love adding the fern to many cards.  The little butterflies can be punched out with one of SU punches.  Both butterfly punches are a must have.  They make butterflies easy to add to any card or scrapbook page.  The striped paper on the side is from the Brights Color Collection paper.  I just cut a small strip to add to the side.  It added so much to the card.  It pulls your eye around the entire card front.


Shopping for SU items is easy.  Click on the button to the right.  Takes you right to the SU website.  I look forward to helping you make great cards to put a smile on your friends, family and coworkers faces.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment