Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sympathy Card

It is always sad when someone passes.  I don't know about you but I find it difficult to know what to say.  I rehearse in my mind what I am going to say.  (Come on you do too.  Don't you?)  When the new catalog came out I was so happy to see such a wonderful stamp set for sympathy cards.  It is a way I can give someone something special to let them know I care.  Giving cards is so meaningful to so many people.  It is something that they can keep forever.  I have a shoe box (I decorated it) to keep cards and note from people that made an impact on my life.  I pull that box out periodically and reread them.  It brings me right back to that moment they were talking about.  So never think your cards are not meaningful.  You never know who might have kept it without you knowing.  Touch someone's heart by sending a card.

Okay so today's card is one we will be making in my Double Cards Class on Saturday, July 25th at 9:00am.  The class is only $15 for 10 cards (or Free with an order of $20).  You cannot go wrong with this class.


This card is so beautiful.  It uses Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  The Designer Series Paper is so beautiful that people do not want to cut it.  Well I will cut my sheet for you to use on this card.  It is so beautiful (oh I said that already).  The framelit I used is Lots of Labels.  I trimmed off the one end to fit on the card.  I wanted more of that beautiful paper to show.  I love SU framelits because they are so easy to use and love how you can layer things so perfectly.  The DSP is called Timeless Elegance.  It is so beautiful.  The picture in the catalog does not do it justice.  Trust me!!!!  You gotta get this.  The stamp set is Heartfelt Sympathy found on page 27 of the main catalog.


Order this stamp set so you can have beautiful sympathy cards ready for those unexpected moments.  Or to give to someone else that needs a card to give to someone else.  Go over to the right and click on the Stampin' Up logo and it will take you right to the SU website.  Take care and give those that you love a hug and tell them how much you love them.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment