Sunday, July 5, 2015

Favorite Accessories

This was a difficult and I mean difficult list to make.  But I am going to give you what I came up with.

I love every DSP this year.  There is not one that I will not be using every single piece from.  But if I had to pick my favor it is a toss up between English Garden and Farmers Market.  I love the colors in them and the designs.  They are so easy to work with for so many different occasions.  When I made up the DSP share I knew this was a great idea.  I fell in love with so many of them when I saw them.  When I looked in the catalog I was happy but not as thrilled with them as when I actually saw them.  So if you want to come to my house and see them for yourself please do so.


Gift Bag Punch Board - Now this was one that I thought no I don't need this.  Well within the first 2 weeks of the catalog I saw how people were making such cute bags for gifts, for cards, and the different sizes, etc.  So it is on my wish list.  It is so popular that even SU was surprised.  They did not expect that many people to want it so it is on back order.  It should be available again by the middle of July.  Guess who is ordering one in July?  Yup that will be me.  Are you with me on this one?


Tin of Card Project Kit - that was a no brainer for me.  I love containers.  But the cards are adorable, too.  So I waited just a little to long and now it too is on back order.  So I guess that means that I am picking items that are popular.  I think this would make a cute gift for someone.  But I would need to make one for me first.  So I might have to order a few of them.



Washi Tape - I had a difficult time deciding which one I liked best.  I really like black, gray and white so I have to go with Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape.  I think this has a lot to offer to many cards.


Ribbon - Oh my!  I have to say that I love the new 1" Dotted Lace Trim in every incolor.  But I also love the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.  It is so beautiful and easy to work with.  Making bows is not always easy.  But with the Satin Ribbon it is easy and they turn out so gorgeous.  So if you are looking for a versatile ribbon the Stitched Satin Ribbon is the one for you.  I love that it comes in black, crumb cake, melon mambo, pacific point and whisper white.  These are all 5 colors that can be used in many different combinations.


Embossing Folders - I know this makes 6 but I am so excited about the Brick Wall embossing folder.  It is so great.  It is bigger than the other ones SU has.  They have added 2 new embossing folders that are 6"x6".  This way you can put your cardstock in and get the embossing what direction you want it on your card.  Now I spotted the brick wall first but have now discovered the "Fluttering" embossing folder.  I have purchased both of these just recently.  So watch for more samples of cards using these two embossing folders soon.



I have not even gone into the punches with you.  But limiting myself to just 5 was tough.  Do check out these punches.  "Washi Label" and "Tree Builder" (goes with Sprinkles of Life stamp set).  I also have to point out that there is now a 1 1/2" circle punch.  I know I have always felt that size was missing.  Well now it is available.  That arrives for me next week.



I look forward to seeing what you buy.  I will say I think this is one of the best catalogs.  Stampin' Up does do quality.  So if you have any problems with any of their products and you have bought it through me, let me know and I will get it worked out for you with Stampin' Up.  Let me know that you are reading this by letting me know if you agree with any of my favorite items.  It helps me to know if you are enjoying what I share.  Thanks Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment