Wednesday, July 1, 2015

English Garden

Oh how I fell in love with the Designer Series Paper "English Garden" found on page 142 of the main catalog.  The picture does not give it the justice it deserves.  I made this card with a number of different pieces of this DSP.  This is a simple and beautiful card.  So far my customers have fallen in love with this DSP.  But not until they saw it in real life.  So stop over and see this beautiful paper.  Or trust my customers and me and hop over and click on the Stampin' Up logo and order it.
The new framelits called "Tags and Labels" found on page 173 are such a great set.  I love how SU made it so that we can layer in so many ways.  This allows for a 1/4" to show behind.  You can also choose a smaller amount to show behind.  I know this is going to be one I use often.


Today is a good day to go to the SU page and look at all of the great clearance items and weekly deals that SU has for only a few days.  Hurry over and place your order.  Just click on the Stampin' Up logo and it will take you write to it.  Don't miss out.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment