Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sheltering Tree

Today's card is one that I created.  No copying anyone.  This was all me.  Here it is.
I started out by using the Watercolor Wash background stamp (found on page 129 of the main catalog).  I used So Safron as the ink color.  Next I stamped the tree trunk using Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I stamped the leaves using Old Olive ink.  Next I stamped the bike in Tuxedo Black and added the bars to the bike using Old Olive.  When I was trying to put words on the card front, I decided to put it at an angle.  It was purely an accident.  But I think it turned out great.  This is another card that will be made at my Double Cards Class on Saturday, July 25th at 9am.  Have you signed up for it yet?  I keep the group size to 8 so that everyone can stamp in a timely fashion.  At this time I have 5 people signed up.  So only 3 spots left.  Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment