Saturday, August 20, 2016

Doggy Doggy Where's Your Bone

That is a game I have played with the kids for years.  It is kindda like duck duck goose.  You just play with a dog bone instead. 

So today's card is another sneak peak at items from the holiday catalog.  I am loving so many things in that catalog.  My customers on Wednesday were very excited about it too.  I used the new thinlit that is for making a house.  Instead of making it into a box house I just used the front piece to put on this card front.  I took the idea right from the instruction sheet for the thinlit.  Adding the dog bowl and bone.  The banner I wrote on my dog's name Velvet.  Velvet has never gone in her dog house.  The dog house is now my safe spot for my favorite UPS boxes!  Keeps my SU boxes safe and dry.  Works for me.

The ribbon is beautiful.  It is real red.  After I made this card I thought it almost looks like I rolled out the red carpet for Velvet.  Well this red ribbon is going to be a go to ribbon for holiday cards for me.  The DSP is from the holiday catalog too.  It is in the same package as the gingerbread card I made and showed you earlier this past week.  So far that is my favorite DSP in the holiday catalog. 

I hope you like this card and it inspires you to be creative.  I am now off to a fundraiser for Little and Big Sisters.  They do a great fashion show.  The girls and their big sisters go to a thrift store and get an outfit to model.  It is so fun.  I will be one of the vendors there.  It is so great to be a part of a great fundraiser.  This has been one of my favorites.  Have a great day.  Share what you do.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment