Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Birthday Blossoms

Today's card is an example of how I too CASE other people.  You do not have to be an artist or creative to do stamping.  You can copy.  I am always honored when someone tells me they copied my card.  Nobody copies something they don't like!  So be proud and help someone else to be proud.

My card is from Mary Fish.  Mary has been a SU demonstrator a long time.  She does beautiful work.  I love her clean look.  Her cards are clean and seldom too much stuff on them.  So thank you to Mary Fish for sharing this card.  I loved it so much I did not even change the colors she used.

Isn't this card just stunning?  I love it.  I always love black and white and then pop it with a bold color.  Well this card has the two bold colors Melon Mambo and Pacific Point (and Garden Green).  The flower coordinates with the SU pansy punch.  You do need to cut out by hand the leaves but that was pretty easy.  I love the Pacific Point stitched satin ribbon.  The DSP is Everyday Chic.  I am doing this card with my Hostess Club this month.  Do you think they will love it?  Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment