Monday, July 6, 2015

Sheltering Tree

This stamp set was a must have when it first came out last January.  It was so popular.  I love stamp sets that can be used for every season.  This is definitely one of them.  Today I used this stamp set to make a thinking of you card.  It is very simple and clean.  I think this will be a good card to be given to someone for a sympathy card.
I colored a clear block with 3 colors of marker.  Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, and Mossy Meadow.  Then I lightly spritzed it with water.  Then laid it gently onto the paper and let it sit for a minute.  That gave it the blended look.  I put the Bermuda Bay marker in the middle of the bottom of the block and added the Mossy Meadow marker on the sides.  The Delightful Dijon marker was at the top and then added one line of the Bermuda Bay at the very top.  My thought was to make it look like there was a creek or water just behind the tree.  Do you see that?  Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment