Friday, July 17, 2015

Wild about Flowers

Every other month I do a product class.  August is my next product class.  It is Saturday, August 1st at 9am.  I choose a stamp set and make 4 cards using that stamp set.  You order your stamp set from me by July 22nd.  Then on Saturday, August 1st you come and use your stamp set to make the 4 cards I have prepared for you.  It is a great way to get a new stamp set and find ways to use that stamp set.  Here is the stamp set.


Your cost for the stamp set, shipping, tax and 4 cards is  $25.  You must order by July 22nd.  So do not miss that date.  I want to make sure everyone has their stamp set the day of the class. 

Here is a sample of one card I have made with my hostess club using this stamp set. 

I love the sayings in this set also.  New adventure, Retirement, you've earned it!  Those are sayings we need but have not had much in stamps with those sayings.  Remember to contact me to order your stamp set.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment