Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Washi Tape

Washi Tape is an easy way to add to a card with ease.  This card I used in June's Double Card Class.  I love this washi tape.  I like black and white and grays.  You could use any color to make the card pop.  I chose to use Watermelon Wonder.  I folded the Watermelon Wonder lace trim but many of my customers wanted the beautiful lace to show completely so they did not fold it.  The stamp set we used is a new stamp set this year.  I'm loving it.  It is called "Timeless Love" found on page 29.  It is one that popped out at me right away because of the font that is used in the words.  Plus it has two of the phrases are phrases I need.  Happy Anniversary and You make my Heart Smile.



I can guarantee I will have more ideas using this stamp set soon.  I hope you will consider trying my Double Card Class the 4th Saturday of July.  We start at 9am and you will be done by 11 (or sooner).  10 cards for $15 or 10 cards for FREE with an order that day of $20.  This is a great class to take so you get 10 cards and new product!  I am limiting this class to 8 people so make sure you sign up ahead of time.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment