Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wild about Flowers Stamp Set

My class this Saturday is a Product Class.  This class has been one that many stampers have enjoyed.  The reason they like it so much is that they pre-order the stamp set and it is ready for them to use at the class.  All 4 cards are made using that stamp set.  When they go home they can now stamp more cards using that stamp set.  August's stamp set is Wild about Flowers.  I love the easy 2 step stamping.  Yet there are 3 different flowers and stems to use.  The versatility is fabulous. 

This is one of the 4 cards we will be making.  I love the soft look of this card.  Love the framelits and brick wall embossing folder too.  We will use Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise.  This is just one of the flowers in that set.  It happens to be my favorite flower in that set.

If you would like to attend the class contact me immediately.  I only have one spot left.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment