Thursday, July 9, 2015

Timeless Love Stamp Set

I bought Timeless Love stamp set because I did not have a stamp that I liked with Happy Anniversary.  Well this stamp set has a beautiful font with those words and two other great phrases.  "You Make my heart smile" and "Congratulations".  They are beautiful.  Elegant.  I also loved the two flower stamps.  They are easy to work with and take little skill to color.  Here is my card that I made after seeing others on Pinterest with the same layout.  I changed the color and added DSP to it.

In this picture you can see I used the smaller flower on the inside.  I chose Wisteria Wonder as the dominant color.  That way I could use the DSP Wisteria Wonder with the little flowers.  You could use the dots with it also.  I added Basic Gray to outline the Wisteria Wonder.  


Here is another closer look at the front of the card.  I can see this card being used for Anniversaries of course.  But you could also put a sympathy statement on it and that would be perfect too.  A wedding card (Congratulations), a birthday card, etc.

Now you could use many other colors also.  Let me know what colors you decide to use with this.  Click on the link to the right that says order here Stampin' Up. You too can have fun with this stamp set and get many people telling you how beautiful your cards are.  Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment