Sunday, September 23, 2012

CARD BUFFET EVENT

Good evening my stamping friends

I have a new event that I am hoping many of you will attend.  I will be posting pictures of the 8 cards I have designed for this event.  You will need to check back every few days to see more of them.  I'm just tempting you a little at a time.  Here is the first 2 cards.




I love the colors of Autumn.  My favorite color is orange.  In Stampin' Up I love Pumpkin Pie.  It goes with so many things.  Plus I love Pumpkin Pie, Custard and just about anything else pumpkin related.......
These two cards are fun fall cards.  I love the simplicity of the leaves card.  I am a clean look stamper more often than not.  The inside is also decorated but you will need to come to the Card Buffet to see what is inside!
Those of you that know me well, know I love my cats.  Squee and Clay.  They are so much fun to watch play.  Sometimes Squee gets a little rough for Clay.  Clay has a certain cry that says OK I have had enough.  Squee does stop.  Squee has been with us longer so he rules or at least thinks he rules.
The cat card has the googlie eyes on it.  I just love that SU has come out with the right size eyes.  It was so frustrating to look for googlie eyes before.  I always found them too big or too many sizes in one package.  Still have them sitting in a drawer......  Now this cat card could be for Halloween but it could also be a Fall card or birthday card for someone who's birthday is in the Fall.
So here is just a sneak peak at 2 of the 8 cards I have designed for the CARD BUFFET which will take place at my house on:
Thursday, Oct. 11th from 1-4:30pm or
Friday, Oct. 12th from 6:30-10pm or
Saturday, Oct. 13th from 1-4:30pm
How this event will work is you must RSVP for this class.  The cost is $10.  This will be for your first 5 cards.  You can choose the day of the event which cards you want to make.  You can make up to 3 of any design.  After the first 5 cards you will be charged $1.50 per additional cards that you make.  Example - if you make 8 cards you will be charged $14.50.  If you make 6 cards you will be charged $11.50.
There are 5 basic rules for this event.

  1. You must RSVP for the class.
  2. You must only make 3 of any design.
  3. You must bring your own adhesive.
  4. You must be kind to everyone stamping.
  5. You must have fun and laugh.
So what are you waiting for RSVP today.  janiceborchart@yahoo.com

I'm waiting.....  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment