Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sprinkles of Life

Sprinkles of Life is such a fun set.  This morning is my product class.  They each bought the stamp set and punch to go with it.  So those are sitting on my dining room table waiting for their new owners to come and play with them. 

Here is one card we will be making.  I got this card from Becky Roberts.  I think she used Melon Mambo.  I decided to use Real Red since I had the ribbon to match. 
Love this cupcake.  Makes me want to make cupcakes even if it is nobody's birthday.  I love the white circles added to the paper before running it through the Big Shot with the dots.  That just looks so awesome.  I've talked about the Royal Kids Camp that my friend Joyce and her husband, Jim, run every summer and how they have a Birthday Bash Day for all the kids.  Well I found a few extra bows in different colors so I cut extra cardstock in those colors and are going to ask my customers at class this morning to make those extra ones for me to add to the pile of birthday cards we are making for the Royal Kids Camp.  This is such an easy card to make for anybody.  It is good for an adult.  It is good for a child.  It is good for boys or girls.  It is just an awesome card.  So go ahead and CASE it.  I did.  Thanks Becky Roberts for sharing so I could also share it with my followers.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment