Thursday, June 25, 2015

Dinosaurs!!!!

No who does not love dinosaurs?  I just loved this set when I first went through the catalog.  It is such a great stamp set.  You do not have to have children, grandchildren to love this set.  You can have friends who are getting old and feel like they are old enough to be historic.  This set is easy peasy to use.  No coloring involved. You get sold dinosaurs and the skeleton of each of them.  Plus birthday hat, couple of leaves and dinosaur foot prints.  I know I am going to have fun with this set.  I hope you signed up for my class this Saturday.  Because we are making a card with this stamp set and x-rays!  Are you intrigued?  It is very cute and so appropriate for so many things friends and relatives go through.  Contact me ASAP.  Place your order for this stamp set by going over to the Stampin Up logo on the right side of this paper.  Come on you can do it.  I know you can.  You are not so ancient that you cannot order it.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment