Monday, June 22, 2015

New Class starting

I have decided to start a new card class.  So I am going to start it this Saturday, June 27th from 9-11:30am.  I will have 5 cards designed for you.  You will make each design twice.  That way you have one to keep for yourself and one to send to someone.  The cost of the class is $15 or FREE if you order that Saturday $20 of product.  So how can you go wrong with this class?????  I have 2 ladies signed up so far.  2 other ladies are talking about it.  The class size will be no more than 8.  I want these cards to be cards that you can whip up quickly and reproduce over and over.  So contact me ASAP to save a spot.

Here is a card I think could have gone into a card for this new class, but I will be doing different cards at the card class.  This is a card I made for my Hostess Club members to do this month.  Every one of them said they loved the new brick wall embossing folder.  I'm telling you that is a folder I have been waiting for.  Now that it is here I will be using it often.

This card is made on Very Vanilla, then chocolate chip, then another very vanilla.  You stamp the images first.  I had them using Crumb Cake marker on the branches and Chocolate Chip on the birds.  Then huff it and stamp it.  Used the same technique with the flowers.  Used Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral markers.  Then they used Crumb Cake and daubers lightly on the open space.  Last they put it through the embossing folder and Big Shot.  It really is easy and can be used with many different stamp sets.  I chose Serene Silhouettes found on page 109 in the main catalog.

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment