Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Basket of Apples

I found someone who cleverly came up with how to make a basket of apples from the Tree Builder Punch and Ronald McDonald House Charities Stamp Set Sprinkles of Life.  I thought it was quite clever.
The basket is the basket stamp in the stamp set.  Then I stamped the candle twice and cut off the flame and used those as the handles of the basket.  When I was cutting the basket I cut a little extra at the bottom so my basket was a little taller.  As I am thinking right now, I am wondering if I could stamp two baskets on top of each other and make it a much taller basket?  I am going to have to try that.  I punched the apples out of scraps of Rose Red cardstock.  Then added a little white gel pen to give it a little extra to make it look even more like apples.
I did not take a picture of the inside of the card.  But it has an apple tree.  So my customers that took the class got to use this stamp set in many different ways.
I also use the apple stamp to make the background paper.  It just helped to bring the color out farther.  I also love the new Washi Label Punch.  I love the little torn edge.  Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment