Friday, June 5, 2015

You've Got This

Ok so I had the last 3 days off and really enjoyed it.  I think I should be able to retire from my day job and just stay home and stamp and stamp and stamp.  It was such a wonderfully relaxing 3 days for me.  I got so much stamping done that I am going to have some nice sharing to do with you for the next few weeks.  The even better news is I took off next week a few days too.  Shhhhh  I just need some stamping time.  This will make me a much more pleasant boss at my day job.  I do love my day job.  And more importantly my family needs the health insurance so I will be keeping that day job for a few more years. 


This card is made using the new Bohemian Designer Series Paper.  I love the vibrant colors in it.  I used Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon and Old Olive as my colors for the flower.  That bit of Tempting Turquoise in the DSP just pops everything.  After I colored the flower in with the Blackberry Bliss marker I added the white chalk marker to show the outline of the petals more.  You could also have used white embossing powder on the flower to give more definition of the petals. I like to make my cards simple for customers to duplicate it easily.  I hope you will make yourself one and let me know what colors you used. 

I did CASE this card from Connie Babbert.  I saw her card on Pinetrest.  She used more soft colors.  I wanted my flower to be vibrant.  So do you think I succeeded?  Little comments make my day.  Janice

2 comments:

  1. Looks great in the rich vibrant colors! Thanks for the shout out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I love to give credit where credit is due. You did a great job inspiring me. Thanks for looking at my blog.

    ReplyDelete