Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Catalog is LIVE

Today is the day that you can order from the NEW Stampin' Up catalog and from the old catalog.  Just one day of that.  So move your mouse over and click on the stampin' up logo on the right side of this blog.  That will take you directly to my web page and you can shop right from home.  What are you waiting for?  I did my order today.  I could not wait.

My two favorite items that I just had to have are: 

I already have the You've Got This stamp set, which we will be using in my card class this month.

The Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder I have been wanting SU to have one for a year or two.  I am so excited.  I see Christmas Stockings hanging from it.  And a beautiful flower bed with a beautiful brick border around it.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with, too.  

Next I will be ordering the gorgeous new designer series paper.  I want it all.  If you do too, watch for my DSP and Ribbon Share.  I will be posting it tomorrow.  Now go and place your order.  The first 5 people that place an order from here will get a surprise in the mail from me.....................  We all know we love surprises.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment