Thursday, June 4, 2015

Card Class this Saturday

Here is a quick peek at my card class cards for this month.  The first class is this Saturday, June 6th at 9am.  Contact me if you are interested in coming.  I do have a few extras cut for later in the month so I can squeeze you in.  You will have fun.

This class is also offered the 4th Wednesday of the month at 9am and again at 2pm.  I have so many customers that don't want to miss this class that I have expanded to offer it 3 times during the month.  Just let me know you are going to attend. 

As I sit here posting this I can hear the birds chirping away in the tree right outside of the window.  My cat, Squee, loves to sit in the window and talk to those birds.  I wish I knew what he was saying and what the birds thought of him.......  So my cards this month are related to birds and flowers.  I am loving the new in colors.  Especially the dotted lace trim (ribbon).  It is beeeeautiful!!!!!!!!!  Hope you enjoy these cards enough to come to my class.  See ya soon.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment