Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spring is here

The birds have been busy building their nests.  We have a number of places the birds come back to year after year.  Last week I enjoyed watching a few Robins pulling up worms out of our backyard.  They did it with me right there.  I was surprised they stayed with me so close.  I guess they were hungry.

This card I am doing with in my 4 card classes this month.  The first one was on Saturday and the first thing my customers said was "Another Bow".  They discovered it really was not difficult.  I took the Soft Sky binding ribbon and looped it a few times.  I tied the middle with bakers twine.  Then added the button on top and it looks fantastic.  They ended up liking it.

This card is CASE from Elizabeth Gross.  I saw this and just loved the softness of it.  In the circle with the birds and their nest I stamped it lightly with the wood grain stamp first.  Then sponged it with soft sky.  Stamped the birds in Early Espresso.  Added the Garden Green leaves.  I am not sure I like how many of the sequins I used.  Everybody in class did different amounts.  I love that everyone has their own idea of what works.  What do you think?  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment