Sunday, June 7, 2015

Paper Pumpkin

I loved my paper pumpkin this past month.  Birthdays are always fun to celebrate (no matter how old you are).  I loved the bag we got to make.  I will take a picture of that and share that with you in the future.  Today I am sharing how I changed my card. 

I love that the stamp set included these cute balloons and string.  Next time I will stamp the string on separately.  I tried to put the balloon and string stamp together and stamp it.  There was just enough of a edge that it left a space.  But anyway you get the idea.  I also loved the happy birthday.  Love the font and the squiggles.  Now this was using my scraps left over.  I did make the card once the way SU planned it.  I tend to do one that way and then have fun trying to come up with other ways without using much extra. 

If you are not getting the Paper Pumpkin you should consider it.  Go over to the Stampin Up logo on the right side of my blog and click on that.  Go into the search and type in Paper Pumpkin.  It is so much fun to get a box that is a surprise every month right around the middle of the month.  Even if you do not want to make what SU has suggested you can use the items to make other things.  I find that I like majority of the projects/cards but I like to be unique so I do my own thing.  I would love to have you join my group and show us what you make with your Paper Pumpkin.  You can stop the subscription any time.  Try it for 3 months and see what you think.  It is another way to get more special stamps that you cannot get in the catalog.  I have a great collection going.  I won't give them up.  I use them frequently.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment