Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Share

Since my blog is Stamping and Sharing it is only right that I have a Ribbon and DSP Share.  I am in love with so many of the new designer series paper that I decided I needed to share with you right away so you too could fall in love and not miss out on what you really will use.  So here it is.

Designer Series Paper Share - These can be found on pages 142-144 in the new catalog.  All of these are the new for this year.  I have also included  the 3 packages of new Paper Stack in this share.

You will get 132 pieces of 6"x 6"  for $22.  Just let me know you are interested in ordering this package by saying "Designer Series Paper Share".

Color Collections Paper Share - These are new designs this year.  You can find them on the bottom of page 144 of the new catalog.  There are 40 sheets per color family in each of these stacks.  Now not everyone wants that much so I've got another great deal for you.  You will get all 10 current in colors, plus all 40 other colors.  You will get 90 pieces of 6"x6" for $18.  If you are interested in this package just let me know by saying "Color Collections Paper Share".

Ribbon Share - This is new ribbon for this year.  You can find them on page 159 of the new catalog.
  • 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - 5 colors - 2 yards of each color - $11
  • 1" Dotted Lace Trim (new in colors) - 5 colors - 1 yard of each - $8
  • 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon - 5 colors - 2 yards of each - $9
  • All 3 Ribbon Shares for $28 - just say "Ribbon Share" please
Below you will see 2 of the yummy ribbon for the Ribbon Share.

Now how do you get these you ask?  Well contact me and let me know which ones you are interested in.  Make a payment to me for these.  If you are local and I can make arrangements with you to pick them up there is no shipping charge.  If you are not local add $5.95 to your order and I will have it shipped your house.  When I get your order with a payment, then I will place the order and you should have it within 2 weeks.  Understand that sometimes these great items get back ordered so hurry and let me know so I can get it ordered ASAP.  I will need 4 people each time I place an order.  First 4 get the first order.  I will go with orders as they come in. 

Here are 4 of the packages of the Designer Series Paper that will be included.  Don't you just love them? I gotta go get my hair cut and then come back and play some more.  I took a few days off of my day job so I could stamp and play and place orders.  Take care and let's get ordering our new stuff.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment