Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ribbon and DSP Share

I offered a Ribbon and DSP Share this year.  I will say it was fun to see all of the DSP at once.  I enjoyed getting it all too.  It is so much better in person than in the catalog.  Pictures just do not do justice for anything.   Here is one of the packages that Vera is getting.  She got it all.  Every DSP including the Color Collections (neutrals and regals are on backorder but should be here early July).  She also got 3 new style of ribbon.  I wrapped each color separately so it would be easy to use.  I hope she and everyone else that got theirs are enjoying all the fun stuff.

This past week has been a little tough.  Those of you that have been to my house know my dog, Gizmo.  We had to put Gizmo down a week ago.  Gizmo was 15 years old and had a great life.  My husband and I have been knowing it was coming for over a year.  But the last 2 weeks Gizmo showed us signs that it was time.  So Gizmo will no longer be barking to greet you or laying on the floor and not moving when you needed her to.  She also won't be able to be blamed for farting.  haha  We still have Velvet, who is 14 years old.  She will greet you quietly.  Velvet seems to be doing just fine.  I think Velvet knew it was time for Gizmo.  Velvet no longer has to take care of Gizmo by washing her eyes or making sure she comes inside.  Velvet now gets all the treats and does not have to share much.  Our two cats are also doing fine.  They entertain us every day.  Thank you all for being so kind to Gizmo for all these years.  She was definitely loved.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment