Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Catalog Spiral Bound








 Today I took two of my catalogs in to have them spiral bound.  This year I decided I would like to have some quick reference tabs on the side to help me find some of the items I tend to go to often but cannot find them.  Since all the word sets are not in the same place and I don't always think of certain stamp sets the same way as Stampin' Up I have a difficult time finding things in the catalog.  Well this year I put 7 tabs on it.    My tabs are Kids Stamps, Nature, Background, Colors, Washi Tape and Ribbons, Punches and Big Shot.  I think this should help me find things a little faster.  My choices at the store were 5 tabs or 8 tabs.  Well of course I had selected 7 tabs and could not decide what other tab to insert so I just said put the 7 in and I will have an extra to throw away.  No big deal.  I got the main things I wanted to be on the tabs.  I also have a label maker that I put a label of Janice's copy on the front of the catalog just under the striped tin.  I have 2 catalogs that are mine.  I leave one by my computer and the other one stays downstairs for me to use with my customers and when I am sitting in the living room dreaming of what I am going to order or use for certain classes, etc.  Because I only had 2 done the guy did them while I waited.  It was great to get to take them home right away.  I cannot stand not having MY catalog at my fingertips.  Janice



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get them done? Cost for spiral and tabs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it at the Fed Ex store on Washington Ave next to Starbucks. It cost about $13 for everything. They did it while I was there. Maybe 15 minutes.

      Delete