Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Look on the Bright Side

Every cloud has a silver lining if you look up.   I love that saying.  So many times we all feel like life is just not going the way we want it to.  Well take a few moments and breathe.  Even in the darkest clouds you can find some good.  I am still learning how to remember that this too will pass.
Here is my version of the clouds from Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set.
I used Silver Embossing Powder to make the clouds.  Then I used the Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details for some of the raindrops.  Then I punched other raindrops out of Soft Sky cardstock and added crystal effects on them.  The picture does not do it justice. 

I don't know if I have told you how much I love the banner punch SU came out with this year.  But I do LOVE it.  I always had trouble, along with my customers, in getting that banner to be as equal as possible.  Now I can do it easily.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment