Monday, July 1, 2013

Tea Lace Paper Doilies

Hi My Stamping Friends
Time for another card.  This one is using another one of my favorite colors, Strawberry Slush.  I have already gone through an entire package of Strawberry Slush cardstock.  If you have been at my classes you have used it.  This card is using some new items from the main Stampin' Up catalog. 

Tea Lace Paper Doilies - Page 156 main catalog $2.95 129399
Very Vintage Designer Buttons - Page 169 main catalog $5.95 129327
Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape - Page 171 main catalog $4.95 129314
Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper - Page 153 main catalog$10.95 129310
Strawberry Slush cardstock (in color) - Page 141 main catalog $6.95 131295





The Daffodil Delight ribbon was put through the button from the back side.  I think it looks great.  Isn't that Strawberry Slush cardstock just yummy?  The washi tape is the strip across the white circle.  You could use any words on the front.  I used Gold embossing powder for mine.  This card is CASED from my Stampin' Up Success magazine.  I changed the colors and added the ribbon.  You too could get the Stampin' Up Success magazine if you were a demonstrator.  It has great ideas.  I look forward to getting mine.  Contact me to talk more about how you can sign up with me.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment