Saturday, July 20, 2013

By the Tide

Today you will see another fun colorful way I used By the Tide.  It is definitely bright.  The few people I have shared it with have all said it is one of their favorites.  Let me know if you think it is your favorite.
Card stock - Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla
Markers -Tempting Turquoise, Cajun Craze, So Safron, Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango

Was I correct when I said it was colorful?  I used my markers to make the wavy lines.  There was not rhyme or reason to where I put what color.  I just put the lightest colors down first randomly.  Then added the other colors as I felt like.  Anybody can do this.  Yes even some of you that think you have no eye for color!

I really want to know what you and your friends think of this.  Send it to your friends and tell me what you think.  Thanks for letting me share my love for stamping with you.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment