Thursday, July 11, 2013

Really Good Greetings

As you can see I tend to play with the same stamp set for awhile.  So here is another card using Backyard Basics.  Have you bought it yet?  If you haven't why not?  It is so awesome.  I have played with it for days.  Today I added a phrase from Really Good Greetings.  It says "Everything will be OK, even if we can't see what OK is yet."  I love this phrase.  It is so true.  Sometimes we need to here that it will be OK.  Many times we don't know just when things will work out or how they will work out.  But we need to trust that God will take care of us.  So here is my card.
Simply but does the trick.  This is a great card to send to a friend or relative that is going through tough times. 

Really Good Greetings page 38 in the main catalog
Wood Set $18.95 130330
Clear Set $14.95 130333

Hug someone today.  And tell them you care about them.  Hugs from me to you!  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment