Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bows Bows and more Bows

I have been playing with a new SU product from the new Holiday Catalog.  If you have not seen it let me know.  I will be happy to send a copy to you.  When I first saw the Gift Bow Bigz L Die (page 37 129977) I did not think I would "need" it........  Oh how wrong I was.  Whoever said first impressions may not be accurate is definitely correct on this one.  I decided not to order it and instead got the "Pretty Presents Designer Bows" instead (page 36 132186).   It is a kit to make 10 bows.  My thought was check out how these bows really are made and see if it is anything I might be interested in.  Well I am definitely interested in this.  They are so easy to assemble.  And with your own designer series paper, it is an endless amount of bows you can make.  You can make a beautiful bow for any occasion.  So my next order will have the Gift Bow Bigz L Die.

Here are the two sizes of bows.  So easy to put together.

Here is another way to do the bow.  This is the larger one.  Notice the rhinestones I added to the center of the bow.  They are going at an angle to follow the striped pattern in the paper.  And who does not like a little sparkle with their bow!!!!!








The bow to the right is the smaller bow that I added a second layer to it to make a double bow.  Now if I had the Gift Bow Bigz L Die I could have made the second layer a different color.........  With endless possibilities again.






To the left are 4 bows I made.  All of them have rhinestones on them.  The green one on the top right has just one rhinestone in the center.  The one on the bottom left has 4 rhinestones.  One in each corner.  The bottom right one I cut out a piece of white cardstock for the middle and added a row of rhinestones down the center.  All of the paper in this package is double sides.  So you can choose which side you want to use.  Very cool........


I hope you enjoyed these bows I made.  My packages this Christmas are going to be extra special.  I can out do my mother in law this year.  She always has such pretty bows.  Well look out.  I am going to have beautiful bows for every present I give.  No matter what the occasion.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment