Monday, July 22, 2013

By the Tide

Have you bought By the Tide Stamp Set yet?  What are you waiting for?  Today I am showing you one that is a little more feminine.  The only reason I think of it as feminine is because I used Fancy Fan embossing folder and a few rhinestones for bubbles.  But otherwise you could turn this into a masculine card very easily.
Card stock - Night of Navy, Whisper White and Soft Sky
Inks - Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and Soft Sky
Embossing folder - Fancy Fan page 191 main catalog $7.95 127751

The embossing folders add so much to any card.  I love using them.  They are so easy to use and everyone loves the texture.  I also added the little bit of linen thread to the bottom right corner.  This time I did not mask the seahorse.  I felt the color was dark enough that I could stamp right over the Crushed Curry.

I love the ocean.  So this set is so soothing for me yet exciting.  I enjoyed going to the beach when we lived in California.  It brings back so many great memories.  Take time to share this with your friends and share your memories.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment