Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flower Shop

Surprise I am not posting a picture of a lobster or fish........  I have moved back to flowers.  Pansies specifically.  The funny thing is I cannot grow a pansy.  I have tried but I just cannot water them the correct amount.  So now I just go places to see other people's pansies.  They are such a beautiful flower.  The card I am showing you today will be done in my 4 Card Class in August.  I hope you will join us in making this and 3 other cards. 

I love that I could use a small piece of our Designer Series Pack to add the chevron on the bottom of the center piece.  It makes it easy and best of all look great.  This card can be made in 10 minutes.  I added a large pearl to the middle of the pansy.  And 4 small pearls to add balance.

The Flower Shop stamp set can be found on page 94 of the main catalog. 
wood - $23.95 130939
clear - $17.95 130942
pansy punch - page 183 $15.95 130698 (you just gotta have this)

Janice





No comments:

Post a Comment