Sunday, July 21, 2013

By the Tide

Yes it is more By the Tide.  This card I made by using a sketch from a group of SU demonstrators I belong to.  I just love the Coastal Cabana color.  I just cannot get enough of that color.  For those of you following my blog you know I love Crisp Cantaloupe.  Well I did not think Crisp Cantaloupe would be bright enough for this card.  And then I realized I had the 3/4" Chevron Ribbon in Calypso Coral.  Ahha  I had the idea that this would work well.  So I laid one layer of the ribbon down and then made 2 loops of it and attached it to the back of the circle and laid that on top.  It is hard to see in the picture but in person it made this card.  I stamped Coastal Cabana ink on the Coastal Cabana card stock.  I masked the sea horse.  The main card is made with Baked Brown Sugar. 

This is a simple but beautiful card.  You can make this yourself.  I hope you will try it.  Remember that you can sign up to have every post I do sent to your email.  Just sign up on the right side of my blog with your email address.  Many of my friends love seeing what I have been doing.  You can too.  It has inspired them to stamp more.  Have a great stamping day.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment