Saturday, July 13, 2013

Flower Shop

OK I found another favorite.  Flower Shop and Pansy Punch!!!!!  When I saw this set I thought another flower..........  I have so many flowers.  Oh was I wrong.  This is a must have.  The flowers in the set are so unique.  There are going to be so many ways to use this set.  I have only just begun playing with it.  Look for more samples coming soon.  Today's is using my favorite color, Crisp Cantaloupe.  I paired it with Tangerine Tango ink.  Then added Baked Brown Sugar ribbon of course.  The DSP I used in the background is from the In Color DSP Stacks found on page 152.  I used one of the Crisp Cantaloupe pieces.  Love these packs.
2013-2015 incolor $21.95 130136
Flower Shop page 94 in the main catalog
Wood Set $23.95 130939
Clear Set $17.95 130942
Pansy Punch page 183 main catalog
$15.95 130698

A little trick I discovered to help you to punch out the flowers easily is mark on your wood block which part of the flower is the top.  Line it up with the punch so that you don't have to guess each time.  If you are like me and get frustrated you will appreciate this trick.  If you buy the clear stamp set.  Just mark the petal that is the top with a sharpie.  Trust me you will be happy you did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment