Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Backyard Basics Again

I know yesterday I showed you a cute card using Backyard Basics but I could not resist showing you another one using that set.  I told you I am in love with that set.  So today's card is using the flower and shading it.  I am not good with names of flowers I only know them as looking beautiful or not.......  This one I added a butterfly.  Now again having the framelit to cut it out so perfect is too good to be true.  I added a few rhinestones to his body just to give him a little extra sparkle.  I used a new item this year that I have been hoping SU would get and that is Candy Dots.  Today I used Smokey Slate ones.  They are so easy to add to any card.  And they just add that extra little something that works on so many cards. 
DSP (designer series paper) is Gingham Garden page 153 of main catalog $10.95 129310
By the way did you know that during the month of July SU is running a special buy 3 of the DSP and get the fourth one for FREE!  The DSP is on pages 151, 153 and 154.  Great time to get the DSP you have been eying up.  I know I am taking advantage of this special.

The colors I used were Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Smokey Slate and Whisper White.
Hope you like this card.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment