Monday, July 8, 2013

Backyard Basics

Have I told you how much I love love love Backyard Basics?  Well I do.......  I love that they can be cut out so well with the framelits!  Today's card is from a demonstrator that posted on our SU demonstrator website.  I tweaked it a little to add my own flair.  I wish I could give her credit but I cannot remember her name right now.  Sorry who ever you are.

Backyard Basics page 79 main catalog
Wood set $24.95 126255
Clear set $17.95 129258
Framelits page 187 main catalog
$24.95 129380
Bundle and Save Backyard Basics!!!  Great Buy and so practical
Wood $42.25 132729
Clear $36.50 132728
The colors I used were Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz and Crushed Curry.  The Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon is so easy to work with.  I am loving the colors it comes in.  See them all on page 173 of the main catalog.  Each one is only $8.95.  I will have lots of cards made with the different colors coming up in the next months.  OK so I had to show you the inside of this card.  The bee is shown flying away from the flower.  Isn't that clever.........  Again that bee is so adorable.  He too has a framelit to cut him out easily. 


Gotta buzz right along today.  See you again soon.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment