Sunday, June 30, 2013

Butterflies Butterflies

Good Morning My Stamping Friends

I love to look at butterflies.  They are so beautiful.  I'm not a huge fan of snow.  But butterflies remind me of snowflakes.  Each one is different.  Each color in a butterfly is so unique.  Here are just a few samples of two cards I did using the butterfly from the 25th Anniversary Set.  We stamped the butterfly using black stazon ink.  Then using an aqua painter and Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush and Midnight Muse reinkers, we painted them on what ever way we wanted.  Everyone's was truly different.  Everybody loved everyone's.  Then we let it dry a few minutes.  Next we added on each wing, Dazzling Details.  We used a cheap watercolor paint brush and spread it on the wings.  Add a strip of Crystal Effects on the body.  Let it dry.  Then cut it out.  I hope you like them too.



Gotta run today.  Hope you enjoyed these cards.  Would love to hear a comment from you.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment