Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Flower Shop

The card for today has many new items in this year's catalog. 
I heat embossed each flower by using my versa mark ink pad and SU embossing powders (page 167).
  • Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise
  • These embossing powders last forever and are only $4.75 each
I added Candy Dots to the center of each flower (page 171) in Brights Collection (only $5.95 a package).

The yellow gingham is made by using our Gingham Wheel (page 82 - 130110 at $6.50).  If you don't like using wheels you can peel it off the wheel and put it on your clear block and use it as a stamp.  Gingham is the in thing this season.  Don't miss out.

Above the yellow gingham you will see I used the embossing folder Needlepoint Border (page 190 - 129383 at $7.95).  It adds and pulls things together.  Again very easy to use.

Below the yellow gingham is our Adorning Accents Edgelit (page 188 - 125595 at $9.95, you get two different ones in this package).  It is so easy to use with our magnetic platform. 

I hope you have signed up to receive my blog every day on your email.  It is an easy way to know when I have posted something new for you to look at and keep up with the trend.  Tell your friends too.  We can do a party and make a few of your favorites.  Or you let me know what stamp set, accessories or tools you want to learn about.  I will be happy to do a party with you at your house or you and your friends can come to my house.  Contact me to set that up.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment