Monday, July 29, 2013

Technique Geeks

As I promised yesterday, I would show you the second technique we will be doing at my class on Saturday, August 3rd at 8:30am for $15.  Remember to sign up so I am sure to have room for you. 

Ok if you are like me you love ribbon......  I am always wanting ribbon on cards.  Well this technique is "Embossing Ribbon".  I did not believe it until I really tried it.  It is so much fun and adds texture to your cards. 

I also love this stamp set Perfect Blend (page 37 main catalog).  If you love coffee you gotta have this.  If you know somebody that could not function without their coffee this makes a great card for them.

Are you tempted yet to come to the class?  Well tomorrow will be the third technique.  So see ya tomorrow.
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment