Monday, July 22, 2013

By the Tide

Ok so I had to play with the fish.  So many of the cards I have seen made with the fish in this set the poor fish is just going straight ahead.  Fish move around.  They jump so let's get real here.  My first card I started out making the fish in different intensities.  I stamped in Early Espresso then stamped him again.  This is known as stamping off.  I stamped off again on my scrap paper and made a third one.   Then I used my daubers to color in a little different color on each one.  Ok so these fish are still going straight across.....  This card made me realize I too was doing the same thing.  So look at the second card!  They are all moving in different ways.  They are all still going in the same direction.  But at least they are swimming their own way.













Swim fish swim.  Keep away from those hooks (unless it is mine).  Have a great day.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment