Thursday, August 18, 2016

Elephant Card

For those of you that know me well I love elephants.  My living room has a huge elephant in it.  You cannot miss it.  My husband found it a number of years ago for me.  I love it.  My cats at times love to sit on it's back. 

Well today's card is made with the elephant from the hostess set Love You Lots.  You can get this set by hosting a party.  Contact me and we can set up a fun card party and you can earn this stamp set.  It is easy and more importantly fun.  Or place an order of $150 and you can get this stamp set with your stamping rewards.  So go over and click on the Stampin' Up logo and it will take you directly to the SU website to place an order.

 
With this card I wanted to use the stamp set Playful Background (page 121 main catalog).  I love when SU has fun background stamp sets.  It makes it fun to make my own background paper.  This card I used it in the corners.  It added a little fun to the card don't you agree?
 
I used Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo as my colors.  Of course I also love the matching Flirty Flamingo ribbon.  I think this card could be a missing you, birthday, forgetful, baby card, etc.  Don't forget me.  I have a card class that you will enjoy attending.  Next one is Saturday, August 27th at 9am.  This is my doubles card class.  Contact me to reserve your spot.  Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment