Friday, January 30, 2015

Janice's Creating Crop

I do 2 Retreats for Stampers per year.  The next one is Friday and Saturday, February 27th and 28th.  It is held at the Racine Marriott Hotel on Washington Avenue.  It is so much fun.  Ladies of all ages come and do what they love to do Laugh, Enjoy their friends, Meet new friends, Eat and Stamp.  Some ladies have scrapbooked 15-20 pages.  Others have made 75 cards.  It is a blast.  Each person gets a round table that they share with one person.  I bring all of my ink pads and almost all of my stamps.  My Big Shot with all my dies, framelits and embossing folders.  Punches, embossing powders and heat gun.  Lots of ideas.  Display boards.  Prize Patrol goes on every couple of hours throughout the weekend.  A buffet dinner on Friday is served of Tacos.  Saturday lunch is served a pizza buffet.  Saturday dinner is served a sandwich buffet with to die for home made chips and dips.  The entire weekend cost is $75.  Contact me for more details and to sign up.  stampingwithjaniceb@gmail.com

I have been working on cards for break out classes if you need a break from what you are doing during that weekend.  I am also working on a canvas art class for that weekend.  What are you waiting for?  Contact me to be sure there is still room.  As of last night I have 7 spots left.  Hurry.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment