Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Valentines Day is just around the corner

I have been working on some kid valentines.  I hope to have some samples to show you.  My plan is to give you the option of making your own with your kids for one price.  Or I will make the valentines for your child to share with their friends at school.  So watch for them in the next week. 

For now I have made a card that I saw on pinterest but I don't remember who did it (sorry I like to give credit where credit is due).  I changed it slightly and used a different stamp set and my heart framelits.  I ended up making mine into a thank you card for someone special.  I think you could make this for your favorite Valentine or for an anniversary or wedding card, etc. 

Very elegant and clean. 

This is the inside.
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment