Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sale A Bration is here

I love this time of year.  I love to get free stuff.  During Sale A Bration everybody gets free stuff for every $50 they spend.  One of the very cool items is this white embossed card stock.  It has different designs embossed on each piece.  So you can do the technique of "Embossed Resist".  It is one of the coolest and fun ways to get a wow effect. 

On this one I used my calypso coral blendability to color all over the card stock.  Where ever it is embossed it will just wipe right off with a paper towel or kleenex.  So you can make it match whatever color cardstock you are using in the rest of the card.  I love calypso coral.  That was the color I used in my wedding 34 years ago.  Yes before SU was around to help me color coordinate things.  I also used the calypso coral ribbon from Sale A Bration that I got for FREE!!!!  The stamp set is great.  I love tulips (oh how I am waiting for Spring).  This stamp set is a single stamp set in the occasion catalog. 

What are you waiting for?  Go stamp and have some fun.  Oh you need to buy a few things.  Well go on over to my SU website and place your order and it will arrive at your house in a week.  createwithjanice.stampinup.net  If you want me to order for you contact me at stampingwithjaniceb@gmail.com.  I will help you to get what you need.  Happy Stamping  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment