Thursday, January 8, 2015

3 step stamping

Now I know how many of you have not liked stamping with the 2 stamp process.  But using the new polymoyer stamps it is so easy.  And the results are beautiful. 
I cased this from the SAB catalog with a little tweaking.  The flower is so easy.  If you came to my classes you would know how easy it is.  Some of my customers were so reluctant to do it.  So I made them do it twice!  Yes one on the front of the card and one on the inside of the card.  They cannot wait to get their hands on this stamp set.  So they are placing their order for $50 of product and getting this stamp set free.  It even comes with the word stamp set.  So a complete card.  You can do this in so many colors.  The trick is you stamp the darkest color first with the smallest stamp.  Then the second stamp you use a color that is lighter than the first.  The third stamp you can use the same color as the second stamp but stamp it off before applying it.  If you are having trouble contact me and I would be more than happy to have you come over and get a free lesson. 
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment