Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Snow Day

Well the snow has fallen here.  So it is a good day to spending stamping.  Here is a card I designed yesterday for my February card class.


I love red, black and white in almost anything.  I chose this for Valentines Day.  I love tulips better than roses.  I know not everyone agrees with me.  I thought the doily on the side gave it that little feminine touch.  I used Cherry Cobbler Dark and Light Blendabilities on the tulips.  Have I told you how much I love these?  They can help those that are not artists look like they are artists.  I love how good they make my customers feel as they hold their cards and admire it.  Makes me proud.

I made a second card with a different piece of the  DSP paper stack.  I did this because I know I will have more than 8 people at my class.  I did buy 2 of the paper stacks and that gives me 8 of each design.  As a demonstrator I make sure I will have enough of whatever I am using for my classes.  I don't want anyone not to be able to make it.  This was a good way to show how just changing the paper made a slight difference but I think an OK difference. So help me out and let me know which one you like best.  The first one or the second one.  Then I will let you know what my customers say.  Thanks for your comments.  Janice








No comments:

Post a Comment