Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fish

Today I am showing you a card I made with my hostess club this month.  We talked about that many of them do not send out many Valentines so they did not want to buy any stamp sets with Valentine Sayings on them.  I fell in love with this stamp set because it is easy for kids to use to make their own Valentines to take to school.  So I have a group of kids that are going to make Valentines to give to Housebound people.  I think I am more excited about doing this then they are right now.  But just put those stamps in their hands and they will be busting with smiles.



So this was my first version.  I used the dot paper from the Sale A Bration designer series paper.  I stamped on the paper using the memento tuxedo black ink.  I used that ink so that we could use the blendabilities.  The hello is a great framelit you just gotta have.  And the little pom poms are so cute.  People have asked if they come in any other color.  My response is nope not yet.  But I bet if we really like them SU will start coming out with more colors of them.  The color is calypso coral.  I added the silver sequins to give it a little more bubbly effect.



 Here is the second one I made.  I changed it up and put the fish on the top. 

Now you are asking how did I not get the words that are on this stamp set to ink up.  Well you cover it with tape, masking or scotch tape work just fine.  Ink up the stamp and then remove the tape and stamp.  It works like magic.  So guess what 2 of my hostess club members changed their mind and order the stamp set.  I gave them suggestions on how they could use the other stamp sets for other things besides Valentines Day. 

So now which way do you like it better.  Fish on the top or the bottom?  Give me a comment so I know which way you like it best.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment